The Ultimate Guide For The Treatment Of Swollen Gum
The ultimate guide for the treatment of swollen gums that includes causes,prevention of gingivitis,tumor and folk remedies.
- causes of swollen gum
- the Gums swell due to pathologies of the spine
- Other causes of inflammation and pain in gums
- Prevention of gingivitis
- What to do in case of a tumor of the gums at home
- Folk remedy for swollen gums
Causes of swollen gum
|Causes of swollen gum|
Inflammation of the periodontal tissues can cause disturbances in small blood vessels, causing blood ceases to flow the required amount of oxygen, hypoxia. The high content in saliva glucose creates favorable conditions for reproduction of microorganisms. As a result of tissue near the neck of the tooth swell, develop chronic inflammation of the gums called gingivitis.
If the tumor left untreated, the inflammation affects the deeper tissues surrounding the tooth root. Gums hurt, itchy, numbness. Formed pus and sores, tooth pocket, causes pain to chew food.
The disease is called periodontitis, after 30 years in varying degrees they suffer a significant portion of the population.
First, the tissue swollen the gums covering the tooth, become cyanotic in color, and a bad smell comes from mouth.With the development of periodontitis on the contrary, the swelling goes down, exposing the tooth neck. When pressed, it is pus.
the Cause of the tumor and inflammation of the gums at this stage of periodontal lesions has not been fully elucidated. Experts possible cause is called arteriosclerosis, diseases of the endocrine or nervous systems, formation of Tartar, insufficient oral hygiene.
In the final stages of destruction of periodontal tissues – periodontal disease – gum peels off from the tooth, starts the formation of Tartar, begin to stagger and fall even healthy teeth. This disease is quite rare.
The Gums swell due to pathologies of the spine
|The Gums swell due to pathologies of the spine|
As you know, the cervical spine is associated with the inner ear, visual, and auditory nerves, nasopharynx, larynx, vocal cords, thyroid and eyes.
In the case of disorders of the cervical spine suffer from headaches, insomnia, increased blood pressure, deteriorating hearing. Swollen and inflamed gums, sore teeth and throat, stuffy nose, happen tonsillitis and laryngitis, in the area of nose and lip dermatitis appear.
Other causes of inflammation and pain in gums
|Other causes of inflammation and pain in gums|
Recent studies have established that acute inflammation of the gums that is accompanied by pain, bleeding, ulceration, is also associated with negative emotions, not only by the action of microorganisms.
the Researchers found that tumors of the gums occur more often in those who have experienced negative experiences who have an increased level of anxiety, there are various emotional disorders.
In some cases, bleeding, inflammation of the gums caused by a deficiency in the body of flavonoids.
These substances give color to plants, necessary for metabolism and for the process of photosynthesis. Usually present in combination with glycosides (sugars). Some of the flavonoids are the founders of tannins. Flavonoids are contained in apples, pears, plums, grapes, raspberries, cherries, currants, oranges, lemons, cabbage, carrots, beets.
Prevention of gingivitis
|Prevention of gingivitis|
halitosis is one of the indicators and possible precursors of tumors of the gums. It causes the formation of pockets between teeth which accumulate and decompose food residues, microorganisms multiply and develop plaque, tooth decay.
Thick white or yellow coating on the tongue – not only the source of a bad smell, but also a signal of ill-health of the gastrointestinal tract, which will help the gastroenterologist to cope.
Even in the absence of tumor and inflammation of the gums if you notice any unusual odor from the mouth you should see a specialist.
Restoration works of the salivary glands. The reason for the tumor and pain in the gums may be a malfunction in the salivary glands. Saliva, produced in insufficient quantity, not able to clear the oral cavity that can also cause inflammation of the periodontal tissues.
Saliva contains enzymes that digest starch, which otherwise is deposited on the tooth enamel. In addition, saliva has an alkaline reaction that neutralizes the acid that destroys teeth.
- For the prevention of tumors of the gums, it is useful to rinse your mouth with salted water after each meal (1ch.l. in a glass of water).
brushing your teeth with baking soda, lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide.
- Mix 1/2H.l. the soda, 2 drops of lemon juice, 15 drops 3% hydrogen peroxide mix. To clean the teeth and gums, rinse the mouth. Eat and drink can be no earlier than 15 minutes.
Prevention food. Regular inclusion of natural fruits and vegetables in the diet helps to prevent the swelling of the gums.
Chewing of hard apples, carrots, cabbage gives the required load to the tissues, strengthens the chewing muscles, causing blood flow.
- To strengthen teeth and prevent of tumors of the gums is to chew a garlic slice daily, then spit out.
- Chew honey comb, which strengthens the gums and cleans the teeth from plaque.
What to do in case of a tumor of the gums at home
|What to do in case of a tumor of the gums at home|
Juices. Juices is a wonderful method of prevention of diseases of the circulatory system, they stimulate the metabolism, help the body rid itself of harmful substances.
- If the aching or inflamed gums, it is useful to take cucumber juice. It also helps to cope with edema.
- Use warm olive oil with a Soft toothbrush to clean gums . If they are swollen and sore, you can rinse the mouth with oil. Repeat the treatment every morning for 10 minutes.
- Lubricate the inflammation of the gums or the cheeks with pine oil or apply for 15 minutes impregnated cotton wool or bandage.
- Dilute the alcohol tincture calendula with water in a ratio of 1 part tincture to 10 parts water. Rinse your mouth 2-3 times a day.
- Rubbing pulp of aloe leaf helps in gum diseases. Use it for 3 times a day.
- looseness of gums, rinse your mouth with brine sour cabbage.
- In case of loosening and ulcers apply diluted lemon juice stick with cotton wool or a soft brush without touching the teeth.
- Fresh lemon peel finely chopped or grated, pour any vegetable oil in it, leave it for three days in a container made of dark glass, then on a water bath. Use this Oil on swollen gums.
- Prepare a tincture of the herb Hypericum on vodka in the ratio 1:5. Rinse the mouth with diluted tincture at the rate of 30 drops to 0.5 cups of water. Or make 1C.l. herb Cup boiling water, allow to cool, strain. St. John's wort has astringent and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Mix honey and sea salt. Daily massage the mixture into the gums with your fingers or a soft brush simultaneously massaging the tissue.
Dilute one part Apple cider vinegar in five parts of water. Rinse if swollen gums. Then keep some time in your mouth.
- Brew 2C.l. grass Melissa in a glass of boiling water,for 4 hours, strain. Rinse swollen diseased gums.
- Mix equal parts of the 30% tincture Chelidonium refined and olive oil, to obtain a homogeneous emulsion. Lubricat swollen gums 1-2 times a day.
Folk remedy for swollen gums
|Folk remedy for swollen gums|
Hot infusion of elderberry. If you have gingivitis and the gums are swollen, itch, ache, than a simple home remedy will reduce inflammation is through rinsing the mouth with hot infusion of the red or Siberian elder. It is also worth to visit a dentist and remove teeth stones.
plantain Leaves. Rinse with fresh leaves, Grind them to get juice from pulps and than lubricate the swollen gums.
Rinse with the juice of sorrel. Wash and grind leaves of sorrel in a blender, Get the juice from the pulp. Dissolve it the same amount of water and than rinse mouth.
Tincture of rose flowers. Insist on vodka rose,if you have tumors and inflammation of the gums.
In the folk treatment of swollen gums, people prepare infusions for rinsing made up of of flowers daisies and oak (knits, antiseptic), nettle leaf (hemostatic effect), calendula flowers (anti-inflammatory).