7 Cutest Way To Brush Teeth Of Your Kid
As soon as your child has the teeth, you know, it's time to clean them!Below are tips on how to clean the child's teeth and keep them healthy and strong.
|How To Brush Teeth Of Your Kid|
Regardless of age, it is very important to keep your mouth clean. Care for the oral cavity of your baby should be correct since the appearance of the teeth. Below are tips on how to clean the child's teeth and keep them healthy and strong.
1. Start with infancy. When the eruption of the first tooth, begin to wipe them with a soft, clean cloth. Let the child gets used to the feeling of clean teeth.
2. Use a children's toothbrush. The kids have a smaller mouth than adults, and ideally you need to use toothbrushes designed for children. Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride at least not to harm health if swallowed. Choose bright toothbrush and toothpaste with a pleasant smell.
3. Dental floss. You can use dental floss throughout the day to remove plaque from the teeth and gums of your baby after eating.
4. Begin brushing your teeth! Take a brush with soft bristles and squeeze the size of a pea of toothpaste. Brush outer and inner tooth surface, and also don't forget to brush your tongue to remove invisible bacteria. Carry out the procedure at least two minutes. The teeth should be cleaned twice a day.
5. Visit to the dentist. Regularly pass inspection at the dentist (every six months).
6. Give your child drinking water enriched with fluoride or ask your dentist to assign the child a fluorine-containing supplements.
7. Try to stick to a balanced diet. Healthy, nutritious food provides the body with vitamins, calcium and keeps teeth strong. Avoid eating large amount of refined sugar as a child. Add fruits and vegetables in the diet such as apples and carrots, they reduce the plaque on teeth and strengthen gums.
Observing these simple recommendations, you save your child's teeth and make them healthy and strong throughout his life.