Remedies For Volatile Sulfur Compounds That Causes Halitosis

Home remedies for halitosis or bad breath. Volatile sulfur compounds are the reason for poor oral hygiene. Read here how to kill that bacteria.

Remedies For Volatile Sulfur Compounds That Causes Halitosis
Remedies For Volatile Sulfur Compounds That Causes Halitosis 






Bad breath facts


20% of the population suffers from chronic bad breath.
55% of people with bad breath experience depression as a result.
85% of bad breath cases are linked to oral hygiene issues.
90% of bad breath originates in mouth.

Triclosan products

What causes bad breath

It is caused by the bacteria that resides in our mouth, halitosis.This bacteria creates volatile sulfur compounds  by breaking down our food debris. These sulfur compounds are hydrogen sulfide and methyl mercaptan. Bacteria needs an environment where they can survive so they remain at those places which are difficult to reach like pockets around our teeth. (Bacteria got brain too...!!!:-) )

Homemade antibacterial mouthwash

Oral health

Poor hygiene
food particles get trapped between teeth and gums and then decay
Odors from without proper brushing and flossing.

Gum disease
Bacteria that lead to infection also create bad breath.
People with sensitive gums may be less likely to brush and floss because of pain.

Diet


Food
pungent foods like garlic and onions can lead to bad breath for days.
dairy products with added sugar, like flavored yogurt, encourage bacterial growth in the mouth.

Beverages
Coffee creates a strong odor and can stain your teeth.
Alcohol dries out the mouth,which in turn worsens bad breath.

Lifestyle


Smoking
Tobacco is leading cause of chronic bad breath.
Chemicals linger in the mouth and irritate tissues, leading to bacterial growth.

Other
Systemic
Liver or sinus infection
diabetes
acid reflux
medications

Treatment for bad breath


Visit your dentist
Address underlying dental issues hat lead to bad breath
Treat the cause of bad breath, not the symptom
All cases are patient specific-not "one size fits all"

Practice good oral hygiene
Brush and floss your teeth twice per day.
Quit smoking to improve your breath and overall health

Eat a healthy diet
Cut back on sugars and processed foods.
Incorporate more leafy green vegetables into your meals.

How to get rid of bad breath or halitosis



  1. Change the toothbrush to every four to five months after consuming food.
  2. Avoid cheese as well as other milk goods to reduce bad breath.
  3. Consume a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar right before every mealtime.
  4. Substances in green and black tea known as polyphenols could prevent bad breath.
  5. Brushing your teeth enamel with baking soda could prevent bad breath.
  6. Avoid alcohol due to the fact that alcohol discourages the mouth's saliva creation.
  7. Use a tonguer scraper to take away dead tissue, food and harmful bacteria.
  8. Mix sage, calendula with myrrh gum in identical amounts and rinse your mouth with it.
  9. Stay away from the onions, chili peppers, as well as garlic.
  10. Use a sip of drinking water after eating, swish it around and rinse.
  11. Try out a mouthwash which has essential oils. stay away from the mouthwashes with alcohol.
  12. Stress accelerated the development of unstable sulfur elements in the oral cavity.

What National Library Of Medicine Says about halitosis


National library of medicine says that halitosis can happen to you because of acute sinusitis and nose problems along with kidney diseases.

You can read the entire reports here .
Alcoholic mouthwash effects

Brazilian Oral Research


Brazilian oral research also comprehensively researched over the cause of halitosis and they state it as "The origin of halitosis may be related both to systemic and oral conditions, but a large percentage of cases, about 85%, are generally related to an oral cause. Causes include certain foods, poor oral health care, improper cleaning of dentures, dry mouth, tobacco products and medical conditions. Oral causes are related to deep carious lesions, periodontal disease, oral infections, peri-implant disease, pericoronitis, mucosal ulcerations, impacted food or debris and, mainly, tongue coating. "

You can read the entire research here.
ADA approved mouthwashes


Singhealth shows causes and prevention of halitosis


singhealth gave some tips over the halitosis from cause to prevention like the main causes of halitosis are poor oral hygiene, poor denture hygiene, tooth decay along with gum diseases and for prevention they state
brush your teeth daily,flossing and cleaning the tongue,daily clean your denture, use antiseptic mouthwash and consult your doctor.

You can read the entire research at here.
cetylpyridinium mouthwash side effects

The Guardian says H2S is responsible for bad breath


The guardian states in a post published "Hydrogen sulphide (H2S), the noxious mix that smells of rotten eggs and is a major cause of halitosis, appears to help transform the cells into liver cells, said a team from Nippon Dental University, Tokyo. It collected stem cells from the pulp – the central part of the tooth made up of connective tissue and cells – from patients undergoing routine extractions before separating them into a group incubated in an H2S chamber and a control group."

You can read the full post here.
Essential oil mouthwash

Dr. Harold Katz on Huffingtonpost


Huffingtonpost published an article over halitosis where they shared some opinion from Dr. Harold Katz where he states that cigar smoking is main reason of halitosis. He states that "Cigar smoke is one of the stronger smoking-related types of halitosis. When cigars are smoked, they give off a very pungent odor that is distinctive to many people. "

You can read the entire post at here.
Risks of using mouthwash

So this were the main causes and prevention of halitosis with some medical researches. 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
      Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
      Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

      Delete
    2. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITHIN 14 DAYS, AFTER USING DR Ojoka HERBAL MEDICINE. am out here to testify about how Dr Ojoka cured my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which were expensive to treat the virus but to no avail. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ojoka them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me which i first thought wont solve anything but later i gave it a try and it seriously worked, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes and also no genuine spell caster that is Not true just contact him and get cured today Dr Ojoka spell shrine can cure all kinds of sickness.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him (dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail com}. HE IS ALSO SPECIALIZED IN THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS AILMENT 1 HIV/AIDS VIRUS 2 CANCER DISEASE 3 TUMOR DISEASE ETC 4 HEPATITIS 5 KIDNEY PROBLEM 6 MASTURBATION 7 WEAK ERECTION EMAIL HIM TODAY whatsapp him +2348144172934 check his blog: https://perfectherbalcure.blogspot.com/  check his blog: https://penisherbalenlarge.blogspot.com/ FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/  





























































      I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITHIN 14 DAYS, AFTER USING DR Ojoka HERBAL MEDICINE. am out here to testify about how Dr Ojoka cured my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which were expensive to treat the virus but to no avail. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ojoka them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me which i first thought wont solve anything but later i gave it a try and it seriously worked, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes and also no genuine spell caster that is Not true just contact him and get cured today Dr Ojoka spell shrine can cure all kinds of sickness.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him (dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail com}. HE IS ALSO SPECIALIZED IN THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS AILMENT 1 HIV/AIDS VIRUS 2 CANCER DISEASE 3 TUMOR DISEASE ETC 4 HEPATITIS 5 KIDNEY PROBLEM 6 MASTURBATION 7 WEAK ERECTION EMAIL HIM TODAY whatsapp him +2348144172934 check his blog: https://perfectherbalcure.blogspot.com/  check his blog: https://penisherbalenlarge.blogspot.com/ FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/  

      Delete
  2. Not many people know that not only refraining from brushing your teeth can cause bad breathe, but the truth is there are so many faces of bad breath and having a bad lifestyle is one of the factors that can be consider. Anyway, let me share this information that I found online while reading a couple of good articles regarding oral health. When you have acid reflux, you may also experience bad breath because the stomach acids have an odor, but they are contained so far down in our bodies that we do not detect it. Other than that, if you have an ulcer, you may have found the cause of your breath issue because the bacteria growing in the stomach have an odor that is carried up through the esophagus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doctoral proposal format is a useful site when you are joining a medical department. Hopefully You will get a lot of info about medical researches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY HEALTH IS RESTORE
    i am so happy to share this testimony with the world because generally there are so many doubts about the cure of hpv and cancer This is real take it serious, i am so happy that today i can give this testimony to the world and also help in saving life of people who has been condemned for death just as i was ,who will believe that herbs can cure hpv and cancer completely from the body, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that all i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke and i already have strong outbreaks from the hpv, one day i was going through the internet asking questions online just to know more about the latest development in the medical sector to see if there is still hope then i stumbled on a post about about this great man called Dr. Ehiagwina through a publicly made a testimony on how she was also cured of ALS by this herbal doctor who is well known for his strong ancient herbal practice at first i doubted both the woman and the doctor just as so many that see's this post would doubt because medically it has been proven impossible but later i decided to give him a try so i emailed him I did not believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepare herbal medicine and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of 13days that the medicine lasted, he told me to go to the hospital for a test, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me hpv negative and cancer disappear i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospitals and was also negative the doctors were speechless and i said it was a miracle, thank you sir for saving my life even if you cannot see this post i shall never stop testifying the impact you made in my life by restoring back my life when i was being stigmatized and even avoided by family and friends , I promise I will always testify of your good works. Dr. Ehiagwina contact: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com OR call +2348162084504 you can also add him on whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am from United State. I don't just know the reason why some people are finding it difficult to believe that, there is a cure for HPV,and herpes well I have been suffering from HPV since 9 month now but today I am happy that am cure from it with the herbal medicine of Dr. Ekpiku the great healer,I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr. Ekpiku cure his HPV I was so much in need of getting his treatment so I contacted Dr.Ekpiku for the HPV cure. I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great herbal Dr out there, contact Dr Ekpiku on email address: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or text me (270) 693-5854. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE ALL MANNER OF DEADLY DISEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
    Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
    Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never believed i would be healed from HIV someday. And I have been taking some medication from my doctor and there was no improvement. Few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HSV 2 and Cancer) by this Man Dr Sayo and she also gave the contact of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Sayo telling him about my (Hiv virus ) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr, Sayo assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my Doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed, behold! it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can reach Dr Sayo on his email, (sayoherbalhealer@gmail com) .....ALL THANKS TO GOD FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/ check blog: https://sayoherbalhealer.blogspot.com/ check website; http://sayoherbalhealer.website2.me/ 

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is besides an ideal piece of writing i just absolutely cherished contemplating. Its nope day-to-day i just support the successful opportunity to observe an item. Oral Health

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.