How Long Does Coke(Cola) Stay In Your System And Its Effects

How long is coke in your system and find out its worse side effects. This happens when I drink a cola(coke).

how long is coke in your system
how long is coke in your system



Cola(coke) and other soft drinks are popular thirst extinguishers. But what happens in my body when I drink a cola(coke)? What happens when sugar, caffeine and the added acids pass my digestive system? What happens when all these substances get into my blood? I wanted to know what the cola(coke) did with my body. Read what I've found. Read what happens within an hour after drinking a cola(coke) in the body.

You can study about such dangerous things at here:- Unhealthy foods and dangerous additives

Unhealthy diet increases ADHD risk
Less fat less breast cancer

A cola(coke) - and what happens then?


It is well known that you can clean the toilet with cola(coke) very wonderfully. If you let the cola(coke) work there for an hour, it obviously leaves a flashy little village.

I drink this "toilet cleaner" however - which many people do very regularly - the result is probably not quite as advantageous. Already in the mouth the cola(coke) begins with its destructive work. There it changes the mouthflora, feeds caries bacteria and attacks the molten tooth before it continues his journey and causes damage to the body at every station.

The cola(coke) does not contain many ingredients - water, sugar , color, phosphoric acid , caffeine and flavor - but sugar, caffeine and phosphoric acid are enough to turn water into a health catastrophe.





The first hour after a cola(coke)


What happens in the body in the first 60 minutes after drinking a cola(coke)?

10 minutes after a cola(coke)

how long is coke in your system
how long is coke in your system

In the first 10 minutes after the cola(coke) has landed in the body, the organism is confronted with a quantity of sugar equivalent to about 10 teaspoons. The extremely sweet taste can only be tolerated because it is masked by the added acids. Both together - sugars and acids - represent a kind of supergau for the teeth. At the same time the influx of sugar flows into the blood.

20 minutes after a cola(coke)

how long is coke in your system
how long is coke in your system

The blood glucose level reaches its maximum after 20 minutes. The pancreas reacts shocked and sends as much insulin into the blood as is possible. The insulin level shoots up.

If it is an American cola(coke) or another lemonade sweetened with HFCS (fructose-rich maissirup), then the liver must also push overtime to process the fructose masses. What does liver make with fructose? It converts the sugar into a lot of fat - a fat that accumulates around the liver and soon leads to a heavy and yellow fatty liver . While it has always been believed that diabetes brings  a fatty liver with it.

40 minutes after a cola(coke)

how long is coke in your system
how long is coke in your system

After about 40 minutes, the body has absorbed the entire amount of caffeine and is now in a caffeine-induced stress condition. The blood pressure rises and the pupils are slightly dilated. Stress hormones now urge the liver to emit sugar in order to cope with either fight or flight.

But the organism has just surrendered a flood of sugar. Now liver has to look again, as liver removes the sugar from the blood. For in general, the cola(coke) drinker  will neither go to fight nor flee. He will not consume the sugar over physical activities. As a result, the pancreas is again in demand and has to deliver insulin again for glucose control.

However, blood glucose fluctuations of this type lead to chronic inflammatory processes in the body, especially in combination with chronically elevated insulin levels. These are now known as a harbinger of almost every civilization disease - whether it is arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction, hypertension and diabetes, or whether it is arthritis, osteoporosis, neurodermatitis , irritable bowel syndrome , allergies , chronic sinus infections, Parkinson's disease, inflammatory diseases, Alzheimer's disease, cancer or Always.

But I feel now - at least 40 minutes after a cola(coke) - finally awake, which today seems to be the only few people to succeed without caffeine-containing stimulant - even me. The caffeine blocks the adenosine receptors. As a result, the brain is flooded by activating messengers, the release of which would otherwise have been hindered by adenosine.

45 minutes after a cola(coke)

how long is coke in your system
how long is coke in your system

Five minutes later, I get the benefit of dopamine - a messenger that is one of the happiness hormones. Dopamine is also referred to as a reward hormone, it is always spilled when you have done something with enthusiasm or has achieved a goal.

However, since it is increasingly common today that everyday life is completed without enthusiasm and many people do not even pursue more goals, the cola(coke) or other drugs are just right.

60 minutes after a cola(coke)

how long is coke in your system
how long is coke in your system

After an hour, the phosphoric acid has also finished its work, and in the small intestine some vital substances, such as calcium , magnesium , zinc, etc., are bound to themselves , so that they can no longer be used by the body. Since many people are already suffering from a magnesium deficiency and / or zinc deficiency anyway, cola(coke) drinking is further intensifying this problem. So now you know how long is coke in your system.

However, a lack of vital nutrients is now associated with almost every disease, so that cola(coke) drinkers - similar to smokers - have to take daily supplements to compensate for their cola(coke)borative deficit due to the health care they provide with their health.

These Diseases can happen to you after more consumption of Cola



  • Cola(coke) leads to, for example, 
  • Blood glucose fluctuations, 
  • Chronic inflammatory processes ,
  • The storage of fat, 
  • The loss of nutrients, 
  • Internal stress conditions and an increase in blood pressure. 


Of all this, however, the cola(coke) drinker does not notice anything at first because their brain is fueled by artificially created feelings of happiness, which means that more and more coke is drunk - just as it is for a drug.

Some years later, one wonders where the diabetes, the vascular disease, the heart problem, the diseased joints, the allergy, etc. may come from. So you know now how long is coke in your system and what are the side effects of cola.

5 comments:

  1. MY HEALTH IS RESTORE
    i am so happy to share this testimony with the world because generally there are so many doubts about the cure of hpv and cancer This is real take it serious, i am so happy that today i can give this testimony to the world and also help in saving life of people who has been condemned for death just as i was ,who will believe that herbs can cure hpv and cancer completely from the body, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that all i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke and i already have strong outbreaks from the hpv, one day i was going through the internet asking questions online just to know more about the latest development in the medical sector to see if there is still hope then i stumbled on a post about about this great man called Dr. Ehiagwina through a publicly made a testimony on how she was also cured of ALS by this herbal doctor who is well known for his strong ancient herbal practice at first i doubted both the woman and the doctor just as so many that see's this post would doubt because medically it has been proven impossible but later i decided to give him a try so i emailed him I did not believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepare herbal medicine and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of 13days that the medicine lasted, he told me to go to the hospital for a test, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me hpv negative and cancer disappear i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospitals and was also negative the doctors were speechless and i said it was a miracle, thank you sir for saving my life even if you cannot see this post i shall never stop testifying the impact you made in my life by restoring back my life when i was being stigmatized and even avoided by family and friends , I promise I will always testify of your good works. Dr. Ehiagwina contact: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com OR call +2348162084504 you can also add him on whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
      Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
      Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

      Delete
    2. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITHIN 14 DAYS, AFTER USING DR Ojoka HERBAL MEDICINE. am out here to testify about how Dr Ojoka cured my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which were expensive to treat the virus but to no avail. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ojoka them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me which i first thought wont solve anything but later i gave it a try and it seriously worked, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes and also no genuine spell caster that is Not true just contact him and get cured today Dr Ojoka spell shrine can cure all kinds of sickness.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him (dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail com}. HE IS ALSO SPECIALIZED IN THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS AILMENT 1 HIV/AIDS VIRUS 2 CANCER DISEASE 3 TUMOR DISEASE ETC 4 HEPATITIS 5 KIDNEY PROBLEM 6 MASTURBATION 7 WEAK ERECTION EMAIL HIM TODAY whatsapp him +2348144172934 check his blog: https://perfectherbalcure.blogspot.com/  check his blog: https://penisherbalenlarge.blogspot.com/ FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/  






























































      I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITHIN 14 DAYS, AFTER USING DR Ojoka HERBAL MEDICINE. am out here to testify about how Dr Ojoka cured my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which were expensive to treat the virus but to no avail. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ojoka them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me which i first thought wont solve anything but later i gave it a try and it seriously worked, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes and also no genuine spell caster that is Not true just contact him and get cured today Dr Ojoka spell shrine can cure all kinds of sickness.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him (dr.ojokarootandherbal@gmail com}. HE IS ALSO SPECIALIZED IN THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS AILMENT 1 HIV/AIDS VIRUS 2 CANCER DISEASE 3 TUMOR DISEASE ETC 4 HEPATITIS 5 KIDNEY PROBLEM 6 MASTURBATION 7 WEAK ERECTION EMAIL HIM TODAY whatsapp him +2348144172934 check his blog: https://perfectherbalcure.blogspot.com/  check his blog: https://penisherbalenlarge.blogspot.com/ FB page https://www.facebook.com/Sayo-Herbal-Healer-100145798345000/  

      Delete
  2. That's the great recipe of masala coke. I love this drink In other way I should called it herbal cold drink that's correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting info about cola, I'm always very happy and excited when drink some. Recently I started new blog I'd be happy if u check my own cryptocurrency guide and tell me your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.