Don't Eat MEAT :- 10 Reasons Based On Scientific Research

This is my ten reasons why I don’t eat meat.
don’t eat meat
don’t eat meat




Before you think any further, before you think about reading this article, all I’m gonna say is this.
These are my reasons for not eating meat.

I’m not trying to force you or coerce you or make you think you need to not eat meat like I do.

I’m just sharing my opinions and my research with you guys to help you guys out because I do recommend that, especially my family, minimize or eliminate their meat consumption because it’s not the best for health.

We are all adults here, unless you’re under eighteen then you’re not an adult, everybody gets to make up their own mind.

I personally don’t mind if people wanna consume meat, if they wanna raise their own pigs or sheep or cows and kill them to eat them.

I’m not here to judge anybody and by all means, I like to teach one of my principals is good, better, best, by all means raising your own animals, slaughtering them, killing them yourself and eating them is far better than getting the crap out of the grocery store.

Before I get into actually sharing my ten reasons on why I don’t eat meat what’s really important for me to share is all the ten reasons that I will be sharing with you guys today, there are numerous documented scientific journal published studies, you know, collaborating, my opinions on this subject.

I know people are gonna say… you could pick apart any topic and a human, we could justify doing anything.

I’m saying that based on my research eating animals is not the healthiest.

On the flipside, if you wanna look and you could find documented published studies on why eating meat is good and beneficial, the thing I would say is you wanna look at who funded those studies number one.

The other thing is you will not see studies in droves, you’ll not find numerous studies pointing to the same conclusion.

You may find a handful or one or two that say meat eating shows no difference or whatever but there’s an overwhelming majority of studies and things that are published scientifically that show meat eating and other animal products are not so good for us.

What I’m gonna do in this article is actually post down below so look in the notes, my description and actually I’ll have links to some of the different scientific studies that I’m referencing to make this article.

One of the things, one of the many things I did was stop eating meat.

I believe that if I was still eating meat I would definitely not be as healthy as I am today and the reason why I know this is my brother is two years younger than me, he still eats junk foods, processed foods and animal foods and he’s having a lot of health challenges right now, inflammation, aches and pains, he’s clinically obese my same height but he weighs like forty pounds more than me, really not a good thing so I know what would’ve happened to me if I didn’t go the way that I did.

Let’s get into the top reasons why I don’t eat meat.

(1)The first reason why I don’t eat meat is because numerous studies, and I’ve just a handful linked down below, say it’ll increase the possibility of disease and increase your mortality. 

They did over half a million people studied and those with higher levels of meat consumption lived less, not as long.

I don’t know about you but I wanna have fun and live a super long time and by kicking the meat habit you will live longer provided you do other healthy things in life.

Other diseases such as cancer, heart disease, cataracts, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, I could probably sit here forever, list documented scientific studies that have been implicated that levels go up when there is meat and other animal products involved, this article mainly concerned with the meat.

If you wanna learn more about this, I’m gonna stop talking about it, you can check some of the links down below.

(2)The second reason why I don’t eat meat is because it ages you prematurely. 

Just like I said you’ll have a shorter life if you eat meat it ages you prematurely so you’re gonna look old and haggard and jacked up before your days.

Generally people say I tend to look about ten years younger than I actually am which I think is probably about legitimate and my brother who is two years younger than me he about looks his age.

He’s a bit bigger, I’m still fit, still trim I have boundless energy to do whatever I want to do.

I believe this is one of my many secrets to anti-ageing and especially when you get older you’re really concerned about looking good and staying healthy longer.

Meat has been implicated in different disease conditions, it can cause skin wrinkles, due to the AGEs, advanced glycation end products, that aren’t even fully broken down by us, that can cause free radical damage.

In addition, iron is actually well absorbed by meat and that’s why they say you should eat meat but the problem is it just keeps getting absorbed so you could have too much iron and when you have too much iron it causes excess oxidation and what is oxidation, well to me oxidation is just simply ageing.

If we look on the flip side if we look at a diet rich in colourful fruits and vegetables there’s studies that show it makes you look more attractive and in my opinion younger than people not eating them.

Also there’s things in the meat that actually are obeseogens that actually cause you to gain wait in the stomach area.

The final thing about meat is that kids these days, I remember when I was going to school girls didn’t get their breasts until they were like maybe 17 but now kids are developing at like 10,11,12,13.

I mean I heard on the news the other day there’s some 12 year old kid that got pregnant.

This is insane and this is because in my opinion partly due to the poor diets and the meat that is being consumed and there’s a study that I’ll link down below that show premature ageing because of meat consumption and animal consumption.

Furthermore meat accelerates your ageing, I don’t wanna age at all and eating meat will basically put you on the fast track so another reason why I don’t eat meat.

(3)The third reason why I actually don’t eat meat is because it increases your inflammation. 





My brother was just talking to me on the phone the other day and he has a lot of inflammation and aches and pains around his body.

Things like arthritis, all these kind of things, anything that ends in ‘its’ is inflammation in your body.
Meat and other animal products actually increase the inflammation and plant foods in general decrease your inflammation.

One of the reasons why meat can increase your inflammation is because of the arachidonic acid there’s actually a study link down below.

Also inflammatory bowel disease is higher when animal products are consumed and especially things like arthritis’ they have links between arthritis and meat consumption.

For those of you guys that think you’re safe because that only applies to the crappy store bought meats that are fed corn and soy, there’s even a study that I’ll link down below that yes even grass fed cows when you eat them they still cause inflammation in your body.

(4)The fourth reason why I don’t eat meat is because all the toxins in the meat. 

Whether the animals are eating things that are toxic when they’re being grown with cheap foods with GMO corn and soy they could be getting GMO contaminants within them that then you’re gonna eat second hand or whether they’re gonna get fertilisers put on the corn and soy that have heavy metal contamination, those go on the soy and corn, the cows eat a ton of that stuff and basically they accumulate all these biological toxins whether they’re heavy metals, antibiotics or other drugs.
Also they are contaminated with all different kinds of bacteria the meats whether that’s STAPH, whether that’s E.coli which can cause bloody diarrhea and all these other crazy things.

PCBs in the fish, for those of you guys that eat fish meat you guys aren’t safe either.

We polluted the environment and unfortunately when animals eat tonnes of food to put on the weight so that you can eat them they’re concentrating all these toxins in the environment and they’re biologically accumulating it so when you kill them and eat them you’re getting their life time supply of biologic accumulation or toxins in you so one of the thing I used to try and do in my diet was decrease my toxic load and by eating meats you’re increasing your toxic load something I definitely don’t wanna do.

(5)Reason number five why I don’t eat meat is because it actually activates your immune system it’s like the boy who cried wolf fairy tale. 

Every time you eat an animal product you get raised levels of white blood cells which are collectively known as your immune system.

This is one of the reasons why I turned to a plant based raw food diet way back when is because I heard any cooked food can cause this leucocytosis reaction in your body, since that time I’ve learned that that was wrong.

Even cooked vegan products, even the crappiest cooked vegan cookies will not cause leucocytosis but there is many other reasons not to eat crappy cooked vegan processed cookies.

Eating any time of animal products including animal products will cause leucocytosis so me having an auto-immune type condition, after I got out of the hospital the doctor told me I had a ____ immune deficiency.

I knew I needed to do something to basically lessen the load on my immune system and one of the ways I did that was not eating animal products that actually activates your immune system even though, is meet a virus that’s attacking you or anything, no you’re just trying to eat a meal man and now you’re immune system is being activate.

Something in meat is not good for us.

The example I could give, if somebody had to give a kidney transplant,

I’ve got my brother’s kidney in me, I mean I don’t have that but if I did have to get it which I probably wouldn’t, my body would react because that’s a foreign kidney, it’s not part of me.

Every cell in my body has DNA signatures or however they do that and it knows it’s me but if I got my brother’s, even though we’re pretty close in genes we’re not the same and my body would say “hey this is a foreign invader I’m gonna attack it” so I would have to take amino-suppressive drugs the rest of my life so that I could have his kidney and my immune system would not attack it.

When you eat animal products your body’s constantly under bombardment and attack, there are studies that show increased elevations of things like asthma and eczema when you eat meat.

In addition your body can have auto-immune type conditions due to the meat. Auto-immune conditions are rampant these days whether that’s allergies, asthma, lupus and all these other new kind of diseases they’re coming up with all the time, the body’s attacking itself and it shouldn’t be but it gets confused I think when there is so much animal consumption.

Whether the meat is raw or not, guess what? There’s still foreign proteins and they’re still gonna react in a negative way in your body.

(6)The sixth reason why I don’t eat meat is because it can make you fat. Seriously I’m not joking with you guys. 

One of the things that I strive not to do is become overweight because my dad when I was younger be overweight and he couldn’t look down and see his Johnson when he was going pee and stuff and I’m like I’m never gonna get that big man so it’s always been one of my goals to stay thin and trim and healthy and by eating meat it contains obeseogens and yes there’s study on all this stuff.

It also lowers your body’s protection from __ and also one of the main reasons other than being high in calories, way more than in fruits and vegetables, it lowers your metabolism.

I like to have a nice fast paced metabolism so any food I eat I’ll burn it off instead of luring your metabolism so you just don’t burn off the food as quickly so you’re more likely to gain weight and that’s one of the reasons I think why my brother is the same height as me but forty pounds more than me and the doctor told him he was obese.

(7)The seventh reason why I don’t eat meat is because it has no or very little if any anti-oxidants. 

I mentioned before meat can increase your aging. One of the vehicles it does this is through oxidation so not only are you getting the iron in the meat that’s causing oxidated damage there’s other things and other chemicals produced in the meat or produced in the cooking that is pro-oxidant the AGEs, ____ all these different crazy chemical compounds but they don’t have things that negate those effects.

Check it out, in all fruits and vegetables there’s plenty of anti-oxidants.

Vitamin C, it’s an anti-oxidant. There’s plenty of anti-oxidants including licopenes and _________ in my greens, all kinds of anti-oxidants and these are the foods that I want to be protected against not only anti-ageing but also diseased.

Anti-oxidants are huge in disease and this is not even a topic that’s fully researched and we don’t even know all the different properties of what’s even in a tomato.

There’s over 300 different chemical compounds created naturally by the tomato plant so it can fend off the invaders in the garden whether that’s bugs, pests, disease or whatever.

The plant creates these vital chemicals or plant chemicals for itself to protect itself and when we eat the plants we get imparted that protection from the plant and this does not happen when you eat meat.

(8)The eight reason why I don’t eat meat is because it is actually rich in protein, yes you heard that right. But John I thought we need protein. 

Well actually we do need protein but there are better and worse sources of protein in my opinion.

People say that plants, you can’t get enough protein on plants if you’re plant based diet, vegan whatever but ask a person this, where does a cow get it’s protein to make all the protein?

The cow’s not eating other cows, well it shouldn’t be although cows are being fed other cows sometimes which is definitely not good because that causes further disease.

All the plant foods have protein in them, most people just simply do not eat enough varied amounts of plant foods to get enough protein.

If you’re under eating you’re probably not gonna get enough protein.

You need a balanced diet rich of fruits and vegetables, greens, legumes, other things, you’re gonna get enough protein if you’re eating enough.

There are significant challenges with eating too much protein, I’ll put a few links down below.
Eating too much protein will lower your life span.

I eat low on the food chain to increase my life span, I don’t want to have a short life span by eating meat.

I wanna stop here and all you guys have a choice, if you want to lower your life span by eating meat it’s a trade-off and I don’t care what you guys do, I’m not gonna lower my life-span because I wanna eat meat I’d rather have a longer life span than eat meat but you know, “I like my hamburgers” fine, go eat some hamburgers man, go enjoy it too but I want you guys to be aware of the information of what you’re doing so you can make a choice.

In this marketing age we’re being told you could find one article that says meats are right focus on that, oh yeah it’s alright, but in my opinion based on all the numerous research out there meat eating and eating too much protein is not a good thing to do.

(9)The ninth reason why I don’t eat meat is because I like to be in a good mood. 

Yes, aside from all these health benefits right.

There’s documented studies that show, and I’ll put the links down below, that by limiting your consumption of meat or eliminating it, you will feel better.

There’s opposite studies that show eating high vegetable, plant based diets, you’ll be feeling better and have a better mood. So many people are on all those pharmaceutical drugs because they’re clinically depressed and in my opinion, pharmaceutical drugs are not the answer.

It’s about eating a proper diet so we can feel good naturally and most plant based people that I know are in really good moods and it’s not an act when I’m happy making a video for you guys because I’m just happy in life.

I’m not gonna say I’m perfect and there’s a day or two here or there where stuffs happening in my life but overall I have a really good outlook on life.

That’s because we forget that we are what we eat, your brain chemistry is made up of your chemistry and your chemistry is made by the different constituents in food whether that’s in rue or whether that’s in coloured greens or napper cabbage or lettuce or tomatoes or cactus fruits like I’m made up of or corn.

Actually there’s a movie you guys should see, King Corn if you haven’t seen it.

Most people in the US, their DNA is made up of corn because they’re eating corn and all these processed corn products but that’s another topic.

Increase mood by not eating your meat.

(10)The tenth reason why I don’t eat meat actually is not a health reason at all but because I consider myself somewhat of an environmentalist. 

Animal products and meat, yes even free range grass fed and all this stuff, it’s not sustainable in the long term.

Yes I go to plenty of farms that have meat and cows and all this stuff and yes I definitely believe that doing animal agriculture in a small area, in limited quarters and I think the answer is if everybody wants to eat meat they raise their own meat in their back yard, have their own chickens, goats, sheep, whatever, rabbits, kill them themselves and eat it.

That’s way more sustainable than how the system is being portrayed and even large scale animal farming is not sustainable.

I’ve put links down below, to make one pound of meat takes incredible amounts of water, I could probably fuel my whole garden with the amount of water it takes to produce one cow in a year which is insane that’s only one cow.

It’s much more intensive on natures’ resources whether that’s water whether that’s feed, think about it, you’ve got to grow the greens and all the water that it took to grown the greens then you feed those greens to the cow and it drinks the water and then it poops out all the poop and pee water then you’ve gotta deal with the contaminants and there’s multiple studies that show it’s not sustainable in the environment of today.

I think that’s one of earth’s major problem we keep cutting down more rainforest so we can grow more corn and soy to feed cows so people could eat more animals.

From and environmental stand point it’s much more beneficial to give up meat than to drive your Prius or drive an electric car. It’s not one or the other, you don’t have to drive an electric car and eat no meat, you can actually drive an electric car and not eat meat, did it come out right you guys know what I’m saying.

Do the best that you guys can to conserve nature’s resources and conserve the planet.

We’re not heading in a good direction and I’m here to do my part to help change that by making article like this to share my opinions.

I tend to think that I’m fairly pragmatic, if I found truly overwhelming research that I need animal products to be healthy and I have been eating meat free for the last 20 years, I would do it.
But I haven’t found anything to that extent, I’ve found that eating animals is not a good thing and whether you guys want to eliminate it completely which would be good or whether you guys just want to minimize and just have a handful a day.

Don’t get me know I’m not gonna be one of those people that say you’ve gotta become vegan and all that crap do what you guys want, don’t care if you guys are vegan, plant based, omnivorous what I do care about is you guys eat way more fruits of vegetables than you are eating.

Eat the majority of your diet fruit and vegetables and even if you just had 10% or less of your calories in meat a day you could not have many of the negative effects of the meat as you’re pouring more water onto the fire than you’re creating but unfortunately most Americans are creating more fire than water and the fruits and vegetables are the water and the meat is the fire don’t spontaneously combust.

The last thing I’d like to say about environmental impact is I really want to encourage you guys to watch a documentary made recently, it’s on Netflix, I’ll post a link to the website down below, cowspiracy where it shows about the negative environmental aspects of eating animals.

So those are my top ten reasons why I don’t eat meat and I wanna go ahead and show two quick more that aren’t scientific but if you think about it they just make sense and I’m kind of a think about it make sense kind of guy.

As I mentioned before studies can be funded by certain parties and things can be swayed and you could design a study to prove anything that you want.

I look at results.

Number one I look at people who are eating a certain way.

I have friends who have been long term plant based eaters, vegan, and they’re actually quite healthy if done appropriately.

I’ve also met plenty of plant based eaters that are maybe not so healthy but I can even learn from people doing it not so healthily.

I’m on this constant learning and evolving journey.

Another reason why I don’t eat meat is because if I did eat meat it would crowd out severely the amount of food I’d be eating and enjoying.

Meat is so high in calories and when you eat a little bit of meat it basically displaces a lot of vegetables.

So if you just eliminate it you’ll be able to have more fun in life by eating more food, eating more fruits and vegetables that are more healthy for you.

And as I mentioned before, fruits and vegetables contain these anti-oxidants so the more meat you eat, the less vegetables you eat, the less anti-oxidants you’re gonna get, the more powerful effects from the meat you’re gonna get.

The final thing I’d like to say why I don’t eat meat is because believe it or not I’m a freaking cheap ass, I’m like so frugal and meat, that shit’s expensive dude.

I don’t know if you’ve priced it out lately but a pound of non-organic potatoes which in my opinion are still better than even organic meat, are like a dollar for ten pounds at the local store and meat, cheap meat is a couple bucks a pound and you probably don’t want to eat it because it’s crappy.

Then they add all different kinds of things to make it look bright and pink even though it would have been grey and dull but it’s super cheaper to eat a plant based diet than an animal centric meat based diet. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.